Registrations Closed for now. It will be re-offered in the first quarter of 2018.
Online course consist of complete recordings and workshop manual.
This workshop will discuss:
– Why it is important to initiate homeschooling with the correct reasons, and what could be the correct reasons for homeschooling
– The importance of maintaining a child-friendly, safe, home environment and the factors that define one
– Common assumptions/myths about homeschooling and how they are wrong
– How creating your child’s blog can help combat social pressure, preserve your child’s work, and get him/her recognized
– The qualities that define a mentor and the importance of one
– What developmentally-appropriate practices parents should adopt to facilitate learning for children of different ages
The workshop is divided into two sessions of 4.5 hours. It is primarily self-paced and self-directed, so you are free to complete it at the time and pace of your choice; you can complete it in as little or as many days as you want to.
More details from Salman Asif Siddiqui (Director ERDC) himself about the workshop.
Salman Asif Siddiqui (Director ERDC), sharing a brief intro of his upcoming two-day workshop titled, HOMESCHOOLING: WHAT, WHY & HOW?. This workshop will be conducted on 19 & 26 Aug, 2017, at ERDC Branch Office PECHS and can be attended online too (https://goo.gl/q4kEwb). For more details, you can contact ERDC at 0336-3099390 or +92-334-3856304, or visit us at http://erdconline.org/online-workshop-homeschooling-what-why-and-how/.
Posted by Educational Resource Development Centre (ERDC) on Thursday, 17 August 2017
Workshop Charges : $75 USD | 280 SAR | 275 AED | 7800 PKR