1. Classes will be held online & interactive via video conferencing platform, ZOOM.
2. Download PTCC Application form (which is an ms-word document). You may either fill it digitally in Microsoft word application or take a print out and fill up manually by hand and scan (or take clear pictures) to get PDF or image files. Once you have your ‘PTCC Application Form’ complete, gather along the documents listed below in point 3 & 4 and submit them at the ‘PTCC Online Application’ at tiny.cc/PTCCOnlineReg . You may also contact us on our phone numbers to get any further guidance.
3. Kindly submit the following with your application form:
- A copy of your CNIC or Passport
- A copy of your last mark sheet / degree
- A recent passport size photograph
- Course fee: Rs. 74,500/- (exclusive of tax) (or partial Rs.18,500/- in case of installment plan). Kindly pay the charges online. This amount is refundable in case the application is declined by ERDC.
4. You can choose from any of the 3 Online payment options to deposit course fee:
Paying from anywhere (within & outside Pakistan)
- Bank: Habib Bank Limited
Title of Account: Educational Resource Development Centre
AC # : 1679-002066-2103
Branch: Shahra-e-Jahangir, North Nazimabad
- Bank: MIB (MCB Islamic Bank)
AC Title: Educational Resource Development Centre
Branch : North Nazimabad
- Ria Money Transfer Service
Name of ERDC Representative: Hamza Shoaib
Father’s Name of our Representative: Shoaib Mirza
CNIC #: 42401-8812895-3
5. Please do not submit an incomplete application form.
6. Last date for the submission of application form is Jan 23, 2021.
7. Interviews will be held from Jan 15–Jan 31, 2021. Kindly be punctual for the online interview at scheduled interview time.
8. Successful candidates will be informed to join Parents’ & Teachers’ Certificate Course – 51st batch after the interview phase. Course will commence from Feb 13, 2021 – Classes will be conducted online.
9. In case of Installment plan to pay the course fee, you can obtain it after the confirmation of admission in the course.
10. Minimum requirements of assignments, reflective journals, book reviews, presentations and attendance are mandatory to qualify for the certificate.
11. Note that seats are limited and due to overwhelming response for online batches, seats get occupied sooner than last date of registration. If all seats are occupied or admissions are closed, your application will be put on waiting list till any seat gets vacant. All applications are considered on first-come-first-serve basis.
In case of any query, please contact ERDC during office timings.
Tel: + 92 344 2041854 | + 92 336 3099390 | + 92 331 2210581 | + 92 334 3856304
Thank you & looking forward to welcome you in the course.